Api Liquid Phosphate Test Kit For Fresh Water and Salt Water Code- 63L
- API PHOSPHATE TEST KIT 150-Test Freshwater and Saltwater Aquarium Water Test Kit, including 2 bottles of testing solution, 2 color cards and 1 glass test tube with cap
- Reads phosphate levels between 0-10 ppm
- Helps monitor and adjust pH and prevent invisible water problems that can be harmful to fish and corals
- Prevents excess and unsightly algae which can cause fish stress and inhibit the growth of hard corals
- Use for weekly monitoring and when water or fish problems appea
Out of stock
Phosphate can enter your aquarium through tap water, fish waste, and decaying organics such as uneaten food and dead algae. Excess phosphate contributes to unsightly algae and green water blooms, and in saltwater, excess phosphate can inhibit the growth of hard corals.
The API® Phosphate Test Kit tests phosphate levels from 0 to 10 ppm so that you can easily monitor the condition of your aquarium water. May be used in both fresh and saltwater aquariums.
We recommend that you take a few minutes each week to monitor your aquarium conditions and create a better underwater world for your fish. Testing your aquarium water has never been so easy or accurate!