Api Nitrite No2 Test kit For Fresh water And Salt water Code- 26
- API NITRITE TEST KIT 180-Test Freshwater and Saltwater Aquarium Test Kit, including 1 bottle of testing solution, 1 color card and 1 glass test tube with cap
- Helps monitor nitrite and prevent invisible water problems that can be harmful to fish
- Accurately detects high nitrate levels from 0-5 ppm
- Prevents high levels of nitrite which inhibit fish respiration and suppress their immune systems
- Use for weekly monitoring and when water or fish problems appear
8 in stock
Nitrite is produced in the aquarium in the forms of fish waste, uneaten food, and by nitrifying bacteria in your aquarium’s natural cycle as it breaks down ammonia. Low levels of nitrite inhibit respiration and suppress the immune system, while high levels cause suffocation in fish. The API® Nitrite Test Kit reads nitrite levels quickly and accurately in your tank, and tests parameters from 0 to 5 ppm. With the Nitrite Test Kit, you can be sure that nitrite levels in your aquarium are always safe for your fish!
We recommend that you take a few minutes each week to monitor your aquarium conditions and create a better underwater world for your fish. Testing your aquarium water has never been so easy or accurate!
There are no reviews yet.