Api Ph Up Liquid 118ml -Code- 31c
- API pH UP Freshwater Aquarium Water pH Raising Solution 16-Ounce Bottle
- Raises freshwater aquarium water pH with a phosphate-free formula
- Does not promote algae growth with pH adjustments and is safe for plants and fish
- Slowly neutralizes acidic substances that cause low water pH
- Test water weekly and use to correct pH level in freshwater aquariums
5 in stock
API® pH UP raises pH levels in your aquarium to make water more alkaline when levels fall too low. pH is the measure of acidic or alkaline conditions in water, where a value of 7.0 corresponds to a neutral pH, pH values about 7.0 are considered alkaline, and pH values below 7.0 are considered acidic. Different fish need different pH levels to be healthy, so it is important to test your water regularly to ensure pH levels fall where they should. Product is fast-acting, colorless, easy to use, and will not cloud aquarium water. Because it is phosphate-free and nitrate-free, pH UP will not encourage algae-growth.
DIRECTIONS FOR USE:
Determine the pH of aquarium water with an API pH Test Kit. To raise pH, add 0.5 teaspoon for each 25 gallons of aquarium water. Take another pH reading before adding another dose of pH UP.
There are no reviews yet.