AquaNature LCD Display Small & Compact Digital Aquarium Submersible Thermometer ADTS1
- Special water-proof design, submersible
- Built-in sensor, no sensor wire required
- LCD display, simple operation
- so that making temperature measurement much more accurate and more convenient.
100 in stock
EMI Options Available at Checkout
Select Razorpay At Checkout for Existing EMI Options
1) Open the battery cover and insert battery with (+) positive side up. The LCD will now display the current room temperature. 2) Using the suction cups provided, and attach the display unit to the outside of the aquarium. Submerge the probe into the water in the aquarium. Do not submerge the display unit. Only the probe is water resistant. 3) To preserve battery life, press the PWR button for three seconds to power off or remove the battery. To power on, press once the PWR button. 4) If the LCD displays H°C, which means temperature reading is higher than 70°C. If display L°C, which means temperature reading is lower than -50°C.