AquaNature Marine Sea Salt 20kg
- Provides the ideal environment for the care of all marine organisms in the aquarium, including even the most sensitive species.
- Contains all major- and minor elements in the exact proportions found in tropical sea water.
- To maintain the alkalinity in a 9-10° dKH range.
- Stabilizes the pH value.
- High solubility in water.
Out of stock
AquaNature Marine Sea Salt is made up of all of the macro elements and trace elements in a natural balance, contained within the ocean, and it is free from artificial additives, nitrates and phosphates. The trace elements remain completely soluble and bicarbonates which stabilize the aquariums alkalinity and pH. AquaNature Marine Sea Salt is an ideal foundation for the care and growth of all marine organisms in an aquarium. Use seawater prepared with AquaNature Marine Sea Salt for regular water changes in your seawater aquarium, to start a new aquarium and to re- equilibrate the pH of a tank.
• Provides the ideal environment for the care of all marine organisms in the aquarium, including even the most sensitive species.
• Contains all major- and minor elements in the exact proportions found in tropical seawater.
• To maintain the alkalinity in a 9-10° dKH range.
• Stabilizes the pH value.
• High solubility in water.
• Produced with pharmaceutically pure salts, without any nitrate or phosphate additives or other unnatural enrichments.
• Manufactured from pure, pharmaceutical grade salts, which has the most stringent quality
1. Mix AquaNature Marine Sea Salt with ordinary dechlorinated tap or purified water.
NOTE: To prepare small quantities, use 1/2 cup of AquaNature Marine Sea Salt per each U.S.
gallon of water. Mix as directed.
2. Stir vigorously to ensure a good mix. we suggest aerating the water until it achieves
oxygen/carbon dioxide equilibrium.
3. Measure specific gravity with an Hydrometer.
Recommended Specific Gravity Range: 1.020 – 1.024 at 77°F.
4. Adjust salt level accordingly. If specific gravity is too low, add more AquaNature Marine Sea Salt.
lf too high, add more dechlorinated water.
5.20 kg salt makes 540 L of water. (37gm/1 L)
6. Change 20% of aquarium water every two weeks to maintain optimum water quality.
USAGE NOTE: NEVER mix salt in an aquarium containing animals.
Use AQUANATURE STRESS RELAX + to remove heavy metals from tap water.
Keep out of reach of children. Not for human consumption. In case the sea salt gets into eyes, flush eyes with water for few minutes. Then seek medical help immediately.
For Aquarium use only.
There are no reviews yet.