Brightwell AminOmega 3/6 HUFA Supplement for All Marine Fish and Reef Aquaria – 60 Ml-AMO60
- Increases the nutritional value of foods for marine fishes and invertebrates, particularly for fishes that show signs of head and lateral line erosion
- May be used to fortify prepared and live foods
- Composed of a blend of unique marine fish and crustacean sources of proteins and essential fatty acids, as well as important vitamins
- Does not require refrigeration
- Formulated by a marine scientist
Out of stock
Amin Omega is a unique blend of amino acids and omega-3 and -6 HUFAs of marine origin, formulated for enrichment of live and prepared foods. It combines the best features of self-emulsifying liquid concentrate products with amino acids present in proportions found in various species of marine fishes. These substances are used by the body to create and repair tissue. While the use of amino acids and omega-3 and -6 HUFAs is primarily to fortify foods to be consumed by fishes, it has also proven effective in increasing the rate of tissue growth in corals, clams, crustaceans, and their respective allies.
There are no reviews yet.