Brightwell Aquatics BioFuel CWM Bioavaible Carbon Source for Promoting Repid 250ml-CWB250
- Formulated specifically for temperate (“cold water”) marine aquaria.
- Combines multiple non-sugar, non-alcohol organic carbon sources shown to significantly stimulate cell respiration for enhanced nutrient uptake by microbes present in system, resulting in natural depletion of nitrate and phosphate.
- Completely safe and biologically-sound, non-flammable alternative to using vodka or ethanol.Not aldehyde-based.
- Indirectly benefits corals and other suspension-feeding invertebrates by encouragingreproduction of bacterioplankton (an important food source for those organisms).
- Encourages polyp-expansion in corals, anemones, and their allies.
- Formulated by a marine scientist.
8 in stock
Helps maintain a balanced nutrient-limited marine aquarium by enabling the hobbyist to enhance the rate of microbial growth and reproduction, increasing the rate of phosphate-reduction and denitrification; this is of particular benefit in heavily-stocked, well-fed reef aquaria. Replaces “vodka method” of microbial activity-enhancement with a completely safe and biologically-sound, non-flammable alternative to using vodka or ethanol. Indirectly benefits corals and other suspension-feeding invertebrates by encouraging reproduction of bacterioplankton (an important food source for suspension-feeding invertebrates). Encourages polyp-expansion in all corals. May be used to help expedite biological filtration in new set-ups.
There are no reviews yet.