Brightwell Aquatics UltraPlanktos Aquaria Marine- Z 250ML
- Formulated specifically for temperate (“cold water”) marine aquaria.
- Provides five types of marine zooplankton, and marine-based food particulates, collectivelyranging in size from 50 µm – 2 mm.
- Fortified with free-form essential amino acids, vitamins important to immune system function,carotenoid-rich oils of marine origin (also rich in omega-3 HUFA), and natural feeding attractants to improve feeding responsiveness in fishes.
- Rich in natural pigments that have been found to intensify overall coloration in consuming organisms.
- Appropriate for feeding anemones, LPS corals, gorgonians, and solitary and colonial polyps, particularly at night when tentacles are extended to maximize chances of prey-capture.
- Readily consumed by planktivorous fishes and motile, suspension-feeding invertebrates.
- Encourages polyp-expansion in anemones, gorgonians, and their allies.
- Does not require refrigeration.
- Formulated by a marine scientist.
Out of stock
“UltraPlanktos Z-CWM” is a 50 – 2Kµm fortified Zooplankton Suspension for Fishes, Anemones, and other Zooplanktivorous Inhabitants of Temperate (cold water) Marine Aquaria.Shake product well before each use. Turn protein skimmer and other forms of mechanical filtration off prior to adding food suspensions to aquaria, and allow 10 – 15 minutes after feeding before resuming operation of filtration. Target Feeding (recommended): Target feeding may be carried out with a lengthy piece of rigid air tubing, plastic syringe, pipette, dropper, or similar device; pour 5 ml (1 capful on 250- and 500-ml bottles; 1/2-capful on 2L bottle) into a clean container, such as a cup, and suck a portion of this into the feeding device, then slowly discharge the contents of the device 2 – 4” upstream of the target organism(s). Repeat these steps as deemed necessary. Rinse the portion (inside and outside) of the feeder that was placed into aquarium water before placing it into this bottle (if feeding directly from the bottle rather than from a separate container); failure to do so will contaminate the product and encourage it to decompose. Broadcast Feeding: Add up to 5 ml per 50 US-gallons (189 L) of water in the entire aquarium system in an area of rapid water movement daily for the first four weeks of use; thereafter, the dosage may be increased as desired. Beginning with a low dosage and gradually increasing it with time will allow the biological filtration in the aquarium to adjust to the increase in nutrients, and helps discourage water quality from deteriorating. When feeding sessile invertebrates, planktonic food suspensions (such as this one) are best utilized by target feeding specific invertebrates in an aquarium; in doing so, the majority of the food may be consumed by the intended organisms rather than ending up in filtration media or indirectly impacting water quality
There are no reviews yet.