Brightwell ExtraxPhos spherical Phosphate-Adsorpion media for freshwater and marine 300g (EXPO300)
- Advanced adsorbent of phosphate and silicate; provides rapid results.
- May be used on an on-going basis as part of a sensible nutrient-control program.
- Spherical shape and porosity maximize reactive surface area; promotes reactivity and
efficiency by maximizing contact time and minimizing tendency to pack and channel water,
and outperforms competing non-spherical phosphate-adsorbent media.
- Recommended usage is 2 g of Extrax Phos per 1 US-gallon (3.8 L) in aquarium; 600 grams
will adsorb up to 20 mg/L phosphate in 300 US-gallons (1,136 L).
- Does not release phosphate, silicate, or soluble compounds into aquarium system .
- Safe for use in all freshwater and marine aquaria, including freshwater planted systems
and reef systems.
- For complete information, click the ‘Technical’ button at the top right.
3 in stock
ExtraxPhos Spherical Phosphate-Adsorption Media – 300g from Brightwell Aquatics is a spherical phosphate-adsorption media suitable for all freshwater and marine aquariums. Phosphate negatively impacts the overall appearance of an aquarium if levels measure >0.05 ppm, because living organisms do need minuscule amounts for proper functioning. ExtraPhos effectively traps phosphate and removes it from tanks with its favorable characteristics of shape, porosity, and grade of material.