Brightwell FlorinGro Concentrated Nitrogen Source and growth accelerant for Planted 250ml
- Nitrate levels should be maintained at a concentration of less than 20 ppm
- Contains kelp-extract
- Formulated with comprehensive data on freshwater aquatic plants
- Kelp-phytohormones encourage growth and flowering
- Prevents nitrogen-stunted-growth
- Water Type: Freshwater
- Ingredients: Sodium nitrate. Other Ingredients: Purified water, Kelp extract.
Out of stock
Concentrated source of nitrogen, one of the most important plant nutrients, required for growth and long-term health, and utilized primarily in the production of nucleic acids andproteins, accounting for up to 2% of plant tissue dry weight. Nitrogen is present as nitrate, a form appropriate for use in aquaria (ammonium can revert to toxic ammonia in aquaria with pH over 7.0; urea is a source of ammonia). Contains Kelp extract, which provides natural phytohormones found to encourage growth and flowering. Formulated utilizing extensive research on aquatic plant nutrient requirements.
There are no reviews yet.