Captain Zack Wassup Pup? Sulphate Free Puppy Shampoo, 200 ml
- Natural actives, essential oils, no harmful chemicals, no artificial fragrance, vegan
- For pups/kittens, sensitive or ageing dogs: captain zack wassup pup? Is sulphate free and packed with botanical ingredients to moisturise and condition your pup’s or sensitive dogs coat
- Why sulphate free (no lather): sulphates are known skin irritants and cause allergies; They are extremely harsh and strip away the natural oils, hence are very damaging to sensitive skin; Safe for kittens
- Natural actives/essential oils: the calming and healing effects of lavender along with lemongrass natural deodorizing effects makes this shampoo useable for sensitive pups
- No lather as there are no sulphates, especially formulated for sensitive skin, pups and kittens
- Anti-irritant, anti-bacterial, anti-fungal and antiseptic
- Paraben free dog shampoo
- No harmful chemicals and no artificial fragrance
- Ph neutralised – ideal for dogs
- Usage: do not dilute shampoo; Gently massage shampoo into the coat to form a rich creamy lather; Pay special attention to avoid eyes; Rinse thoroughly and use regularly to maintain a healthy coat
Out of stock
Wassup Pup has been formulated for puppies and also can be safely used for aging dogs, since they need extra care and tenderness. This shampoo is Sulphate-free and contains essential oils of lavender which has a deep soothing and calming effect. It also includes the antiseptic goodness of lemongrass essential oil and the hydration of Vitamin E.
Captain Zack is a pet brand working meticulously toward carving our own niche in the pet industry. Our range of pet care products are infused with the goodness of natural ingredients, essences & oils. Captain Zack is the go-to product for a happy, healthy & fun loving puppy or dog depending on the variant being used by the pet-parent and is synonymous with all things positive when thinking for your pupper or doggo. To suit the wide ranging needs of every dog & pup Captain Zack offers 4 variants of Shampoos that work overtime to do what their specific function is, whilst moisturizing the coat.
Parabens are chemicals used in shampoo to extend the shelf life and create that lather we all think is necessary to get our dogs’ coat clean. Parabens have been linked to certain allergic reactions in dogs.
All our shampoos are paraben free, devoid of any artificial fragrances and have natural active ingredients for best sanitation possible.
Looking for cruelty-free vegan shampoo ? Fret not! Our shampoos tame your dog’s coat and leave hi/her fur more manageable—without requiring cruel tests on animals.
Lavender, can actually be used to soothe irritated skin. Lavender is perfect for dogs with itchy, dry, or sensitive skin, as well as dogs prone to hot spots. The calming benefit of lavender have the same effect on dogs as they do on humans and is recommended for dogs who are stressed out by bath time.
Lemongrass Oil can strengthen your pets hair follicles and helps if your pet is struggling with hair loss and itchiness. It’s soothing and bacteria-killing properties will leave your pets coat shiny fresh and odour-free.
About the Startup
Mohit Lalvani, Founder – Capt. Zack
Mohit Lalvani is serial entrepreneur and his ventures are focussed on solving problems in the beauty & personal care industry. More than two decades ago, he founded India’s first value added beauty care specialities distribution business, which he successfully sold to an American MNC in 2015. Mohit brings nearly two decades of experience in sourcing ingredients from the best in class global manufacturers and creating formulations that exactly meet market needs. Mohit and his wife Mumtaz often like to unwind with some malts and wine, which they collect from across the world. They have 8 children – a son and a daughter, Zack and five cats.
Describe your products in three words.
Functional, Safe & Experience
How did you come up with the idea for this product?
A good shampoo gives as much joy to the pet parent as it does to the dog itself. Being a pet parent and from the cosmetic/skincare industry myself I noticed an absence of a dog shampoo that was truly effective against common problems such as itchy skin and even flea & tick infestations. At Captain Zack we believe in giving the best to our pets in terms of quality and functionality and this was the basic intention behind the idea. We take pet care as a responsibility and wish to keep growing in this endeavour.
What makes your product special?
Each of our variants have been made to tackle common grooming problems faced by your pets. Infused with natural essential oils, our products have been formulated with a specific “pH level” in mind. A doggo’s skin pH is more neutral than a human’s and the kind of shampoo you use on your doggo should be much more neutral in pH. We want to change the way people look at grooming their doggo’s and take these details into consideration. We are here to listen to what the pet parents to say and give them what they deserve. The perfect bath time gift for your special four-legged friend.
What has been the best part of your experience?
Seeing happier dogs and equally happier pet parents has been the best experience so far. We have also won the Best Debut Award at PetFed Delhi 2017 this year and hope there are many more to come.
There are no reviews yet.