JBL NovoPrawn Complete food for shrimps 58g/100ml
- Complete nutrition, ideal growth and brilliant colouring for invertebrates: with spirulina algae and nettle content
- Nutritious and easy to digest: granulate floats and sinks and thus creates ideal feeding conditions for shrimps 2 – 10 cm in size
- No water clouding: reduced algae growth thanks to balanced phosphate content, better water quality due to better digestibility of the food, which reduces fish excrement
- Fish prefer JBL food. 98.5% of all fish species ate the JBL food immediately during research expeditions into freshwaters. No processing of cheap fish meal, fish meat from fish fillet production for humans is used
- Contents: main food, for aquarium fish. After opening use up within 4 months. Unopened storable for 3 years in high-quality packaging with foil seal
Animal welfare is important to us
No processing of cheap fish meal, uses fish meat from fish fillet production with the motto: The large fillet for humans and the small fillet for our aquarium fish!
For years JBL has supported the largest international organisation for the protection of sharks “Shark Project”.
Other good reasons to use JBL fish food:
– The use of pure fish protein without cheap fish meal
– Optimal protein/fat ratio
– Mainly proteins from water animals
– Reduction of algae growth and optimum fish growth thanks to adapted phosphate content
– Impressive acceptance on the part of fish: research expeditions with fish feeding trials in the wild
– very slight vitamin loss due to airtight sealed packaging
Ahead through research
The results of the JBL research expeditions , combined with the expertise of the JBL research and development team, has resulted in optimal and balanced food mixtures made of high-quality ingredients.
Feed 1 – 2 times a day, as much as can be eaten within a few minutes. Young, growing fish 3 – 4 times a day in the same way.
Unopened the food tins can be kept for 3 years, after opening use up within 4 months, since valuable vitamins will deteriorate. Choose the size of the tin (1 l, 5.5 l) in accordance with the monthly consumption stated above and the number of the fish in the aquarium.
Complements complete food and available separately: supplementary food and treats.