Api Salt water Liq master Test kit Code- 401M
- API SALTWATER MASTER TEST KIT 550-Test Saltwater Aquarium Water Test Kit, including 6 bottles of testing solution, 1 color card and 4 glass test tubes with cap
- Measures levels of high range pH, ammonia, nitrite and nitrate
- Helps monitor and adjust pH and prevent invisible water problems that can be harmful to fish
- Provides high accuracy results that ultimately prevent fish loss
- Use for weekly monitoring and when water or fish problems appear
11 in stock
The API® Saltwater Master Test Kit measures the 4 most important saltwater parameters – pH, ammonia, nitrite, and nitrate – to enable easy testing of your tank’s natural cycle, and to aid in maintaining a thriving saltwater aquarium. Testing is fast, easy, and accurate, yielding precise results, and comes with 4 glass test tubes with snap-tight caps and a convenient holding tub for easy storage. This kit also includes a complete, step-by-step instructional booklet with a color chart that provides information on how to correct unsafe water conditions. Each Saltwater Master Test Kit will conduct 550+ tests, so you can get the most out of your kit for years of fast, accurate water testing.
We recommend that you take a few minutes each week to monitor your aquarium conditions and create a better underwater world for your fish. Testing your aquarium water has never been so easy or accurate!