API Stress Coat 295ml / 10oz – 25% Extra (Code-85v)
- API MARINE STRESS COAT Saltwater Aquarium Water Conditioner
- Removes harmful-to-fish chemicals from tap water to make water safe and protect fish
- Contains Aloe Vera to replace fish’s protective coat damaged by handling, shipping or fighting
- Designed for use in saltwater and reef aquariums only
- Use when adding or changing water, when adding new fish and when fish are sick or injured
Out of stock
API® STRESS COAT water conditioner makes tap water safe for fish by removing chlorine, chloramines and heavy metals from tap water, and contains the healing power of Aloe Vera to reduce fish stress by up to 40% and to heal damaged tissue and wounds. API STRESS COAT water conditioner also reduces electrolyte loss in your fish, and should be used when: • Handling, netting, or adding fish to a bag for the trip home from the store• Starting an aquarium• Performing monthly water changes• When adding new fish to your aquarium Our unique formula is scientifically proven to reduce fish stress and heal damaged tissue by forming a synthetic slime coating on your fish. STRESS COAT water conditioner also helps reduce fish susceptibility to disease and infection.