Brightwell Aquatics UltraPlanktos-Pcwm Marine Aquaria 250ml
specifically for temperate (“cold water”) marine aquaria.
• Provides seven types of phytoplankton, and marine-based food particulates, collectively
ranging in size from 1 – 50µm.
• Supplemented with a proprietary amino acid blend to aid in coloration and feeding
response of invertebrates.
• Ideally-sized for many corals, clams, sponges, tunicates, tube worms, bryozoans, larval
crustaceans, and juvenile fishes.
• Encourages polyp-expansion in corals, anemones, and their allies.
• Formulated to provide over 200-million phytoplankton cells per ml.
• Does not require refrigeration.
• Formulated by a marine scientist.
Out of stock
1 – 50µm fortified Phytoplankton Suspension for Corals, Bivalves, Sponges, and other
suspension-feeding invertebrates in Temperate Marine Aquaria.
UltraPlanktos-P CWM is a concentrated suspension of seven different species of marine algae, and two types of marine-derived food particulates, all ranging in size from 1-50µm and having an extremely diverse nutritional profile, rich in a number of fatty acids including the omega-3 fatty acids EPA ARA, ARA, and DHA, as well as in chlorophyll, carotenoid pigments, vitamins, minerals, and several important amino acids. Of particular interest are omega 3 fatty acids and pigments, for these substances have been show to provide tremendous benefit to the overall health and coloration of filter feeding and planktivorous organisms.
There are no reviews yet.