Brightwell ExtraxPhos spherical Phosphate-Adsorpion media for freshwater and marine 300g (EXPO300)
- Advanced adsorbent of phosphate and silicate; provides rapid results.
- May be used on an on-going basis as part of a sensible nutrient-control program.
- Spherical shape and porosity maximize reactive surface area; promotes reactivity and
efficiency by maximizing contact time and minimizing tendency to pack and channel water,
and outperforms competing non-spherical phosphate-adsorbent media.
- Recommended usage is 2 g of Extrax Phos per 1 US-gallon (3.8 L) in aquarium; 600 grams
will adsorb up to 20 mg/L phosphate in 300 US-gallons (1,136 L).
- Does not release phosphate, silicate, or soluble compounds into aquarium system .
- Safe for use in all freshwater and marine aquaria, including freshwater planted systems
and reef systems.
- For complete information, click the ‘Technical’ button at the top right.
3 in stock
ExtraxPhos Spherical Phosphate-Adsorption Media – 300g from Brightwell Aquatics is a spherical phosphate-adsorption media suitable for all freshwater and marine aquariums. Phosphate negatively impacts the overall appearance of an aquarium if levels measure >0.05 ppm, because living organisms do need minuscule amounts for proper functioning. ExtraPhos effectively traps phosphate and removes it from tanks with its favorable characteristics of shape, porosity, and grade of material.
There are no reviews yet.