Captain Zack Tick’et to Fleadom Dry Shampoo for Dogs, 250 ml
- Natural actives, essential oils, no harmful chemicals, no artificial fragrance, vegan
- Dry shampoo to repel ticks and fleas: captain zack tick’et to fleadom keeps your dog clean, repel ticks and maintains healthy skin, in between baths
- Why sulphate free: sulphates are known skin irritants and cause allergies; They are extremely harsh and strip away the natural oils, hence are very damaging to sensitive skin
- No rinse formulation, mild enough for daily use
- Natural actives/essential oils: lemongrass essential oil and citronella to eliminates fleas, ticks, flea eggs; Flea larvae, and lice; Helps guard against skin infection, itchiness and improves overall condition of the skin
- Anti-irritant, anti-bacterial, anti-fungal and antiseptic
- Paraben free dog shampoo
- No harmful chemicals and no artificial fragrance
- Ph neutralised for dogs
- Usage: spray gently on the fur and massage lightly; Gently wipe to remove dirt, grime, and oil; Repeat if necessary; Dry with a soft and absorbent towel and then simply brush, comb or blow dry; Safe for puppies over six weeks old
Out of stock
Ingredients: Lemongrass: Lemongrass Essential Oil is an effective cleanser for all skin types, making it the perfect ingredient for any dry shampoo for dogs, cats, puppies & kittens. It can sterilize your pet’s pores, serve as a natural toner, and strengthen their skin tissues and hair follicles. Its skin healing and bacteria-killing properties will leave your pet’s coat shiny, fresh, and odour free.
Lemongrass is recommended for the following reasons:
1. Natural bug repellent.
2. Natural deodorizer.
3. Stress reducer and sleep aid.
Citronella: Citronella oil is widely known as an insect repellent that is super effective against mosquitoes and other harmful pests. It has antifungal properties and deters harmful disease-carrying ticks and fleas. Research has suggested that Citronella Oil can help calm barking pets while giving them a citrus-like aroma, which is why we include it in our dry shampoo for dogs, cats, puppies and kittens.
Citronella has the following benefits:
1. Natural fungicide.
2. Natural deodorizer.
Usage: Spray gently on the fur and massage lightly. Gently wipe to remove dirt, grime, and oil. Repeat if necessary. Dry with a soft and absorbent towel and then simply brush, comb or blow dry. Safe for puppies over six weeks old.
There are no reviews yet.