JBL NovoFlower maxi 440g/1L
- Perfect nutrition for large Flowerhorn cichlids from 15 cm length upwards.
- Outstanding colouring due to high astaxanthin content
- Multivitamin mix creates resistance to diseases
- Balanced content of proteins and fats ensure healthy growth and the formation of the typical forehead hump.
- Contents: 1 x 1000 ml tin complete food sticks for Flowerhorn cichlids. 100 ml is sufficient for a 60 l aquarium for 20 days. Use within 4 months after opening. In high-quality sealed foil packaging. Can be stored unopened for 4 years
10 in stock
Flowerhorn cichlids are a cross of Central American cichlides (e.g. Amphilophus Trimaculatus or Amphilophus Citrinellus). Especially the male animals develop an enormous forehead hump which gives them the characteristic appearance. Flowerhorn cichids are particularly popular in Asia. In many European countries they are classified as inhumanely bred and therefore not allowed to be traded.