Tropical Marine Power Coral Food LPS GRANULAT 100ml/70g (Item Code- 61243)
- FOOD WITH ALGAE AND CRUDE FOR CORALS AND SMALL FISH
- feed soft corals from types such as Ricordea, Rhodactis, Discosoma, Zoanthus, large corals (LPS) ) and small species of marine fish.
- The almost round shape and smooth surface of the granules are very well accepted by corals.
Out of stock
FOOD WITH ALGAE AND CRUDE FOR CORALS AND SMALL FISH
The amount of food MARINE POWER CORAL FOOD LPS GRANULES (1.2-1.4 mm) allows you to feed soft corals from types such as Ricordea, Rhodactis, Discosoma, Zoanthus, large corals (LPS) ) and small species of marine fish. The almost round shape and smooth surface of the granules are very well accepted by corals. The advanced granule production technology, including the maximum grinding of raw materials, ensures a uniform structure of granules and no dust.
Most of the corals found in aquariums are species that live in symbiosis with algae (zooksantellami). The process of photosynthesis, which leads zooksantelle, requires access to light. The resulting sugars are a source of energy for corals. However, in order for the corals to grow, they also need other ingredients that they derive through heterotrophic feeding, catching phyto and zooplankton from the sea water and organic substances dissolved in water. In the aquarium, the source of these nutrients for corals is MARINE POWER CORAL FOOD LPS GRANULES , whose rich formula includes:
• microalgae (Spirulina platensis 7%, Chlorella vulgaris 4%),
• marine macro-algae (Ascophyllum nodosum 4.8%, Laminaria digitata 1, 5%, Lithothamnium calcareum 0.6%),
• crustaceans and marine molluscs (krill 10%, squid 6%, shrimp 5%, kalanus 2%),
• herring (8.5%),
• insects (10%),
• microelements (iron, zinc, manganese, copper, iodine, selenium, molybdenum) and vitamins, including B vitamins, vitamin D3 and stabilized vitamin C.
Particularly valuable food ingredient is Lithothamnium calcareum, a source of minerals, including calcium and magnesium with very high bioavailability.