Api General/Carbonate GH/KH Hardness Test kit Code- 58
- API GH & KH TEST KIT Freshwater Aquarium Water Test Kit, including 2 bottles of testing solution, 1 color card and 2 glass test tubes with cap
- Helps monitor water quality and prevent invisible water problems that can be harmful to fish and plants and cause fish loss
- Accurately measures GH & KH in freshwater aquariums
- Water hardness is a measure of the dissolved mineral content of water and should match fish natural habitat to prevent fish stress and keep them healthy
- Use for weekly monitoring and when water or fish problems appear
Out of stock
When keeping freshwater fish and plants, the general hardness (GH) and carbonate hardness (KH) of aquarium water should match their natural habitat. The API® GH & KH Test Kit helps you duplicate the natural habitat of your fish to prevent stress, keeping them healthy! The kit includes 2 bottles of liquid reagent, 2 glass test tubes with snap-tight caps, and step-by-step instructions.
We recommend that you take a few minutes each week to monitor your aquarium conditions and create a better underwater world for your fish. Testing your aquarium water has never been so easy or accurate!