Api Nitrate No3 Test Kit Code-LR1800
- API NITRATE 90-Test Freshwater and Saltwater Aquarium Water Test Kit, including 2 bottles of testing solution, 2 color cards and 1 glass test tube with cap
- Detects high nitrate levels from 0-160 ppm
- Helps monitor and adjust pH and prevent invisible water problems that can be harmful to fish
- Prevents algae growth that can be damaging to fish health
- Use for weekly monitoring and when water or fish problems appear
8 in stock
High nitrate levels in your aquarium indicate a build-up of fish waste and organic compounds, resulting in poor water quality and an increase in algae growth. Contrarily, maintaining a low nitrate level improves the health of fish and invertebrates.
Use the API® Nitrate Test Kit to ensure that the nitrate levels in your tank are safe and healthy for your fish. The Nitrate Test Kit reads parameters from 0 to 160 ppm, and contains 2 bottles of liquid test reagent, 2 color cards for easy comparison, 1 glass test tube with a snap-tight cap, and step-by-step instructions on how to correct unsafe conditions. It may be used for both fresh and saltwater aquariums.
We recommend that you take a few minutes each week to monitor your aquarium conditions and create a better underwater world for your fish. Testing your aquarium water has never been so easy or accurate!