AquaNature Stress Relax+ Water Conditioner Concentrated Chlorine, Ammonia and Chloramine Remover with Power of Aloe Vera for Marine and Freshwater Aquarium
₹250 – ₹3877
- Concentrated Chlorine, Ammonia and Chloramine Remover
- Aloevera Reduce Fish Stress
- Suitable For Freshwater & Saltwater Aquarium
- 5ml for 200ltrs
Stress Relax + is a technologically advanced, premium quality, maximum strength water conditioner that makes tap water immediately safe for freshwater or marine aquarium use. It is also the premium product with add on Aloe Vera to Enhance slime coat of fishes and reduce stress ,for use directly in a freshwater or marine aquarium to remove toxic ammonia, nitrites or nitrates. It will immediately remove over dosages of iodine or potassium permanganate based products in the aquarium as well as over dosages of medicinal dyes. It is safe for all marine or freshwater species including sensitive fish, live corals and other invertebrates and live plants.
Use in aquarium keeping.
Proper control of toxic ammonia is imperative for the health of your aquarium inhabitants. Stress Relax + is not meant to be used continuously to control ammonia in the aquarium, or to make up for poor maintenance, but as an emergency measure to get the ammonia under control until a properly working biological filter can be established. In cases where overcrowding has occurred, Stress Relax will control ammonia levels until the bacterial filter can catch up.
Caution: Keep out of reach of children. Not for human consumption.if ingested drink water, seek medical attention immediately. If in eyes flush with water, if irritation continues, seek medical attention.
250 ml Treats up to 2500 gallons
Push 4 time Equal to (5 ml) per 50 US gallons (200 L) of tap water to remove of chlorine,ammonia, nitrites or nitrates.To treat tap water for new aquariums or water changes.
1) Test the ammonia level with an ammonia salicylate test kit. Add Stress Relax + as noted above, one 5ml per 50 US gallons per 1 ppm ammonia tested, stir and wait for ten minutes.
2) Adjust temperature, add salt (for marine systems) following the manufacturer’s recommendations, test for proper pH and any other parameters required for the type of animals you are keeping.
3) When all parameters are within limits, add water to the aquarium.
To treat live aquarium water:
1) push 4 time Stress Relax Water Conditioner per 50 US gallons.Keep pumps running.
2) Re-test Ammonia level and repeat if necessary
120ml, 1LTR, 250ml, 500ml, 5LTR