OCEAN NUTRITION (SALT CREEK) Seaweed Select Green Marine Algae 30gm
- An all natural, very nutritious supplement for all grazing fish
- An optimal food source for marine herbivores
- Wrasses, damsels and some butterfly fish and freshwater herbivorous fish
- With natural garlic extract for increased acceptance by difficult eaters
- Seaweed clip inside the box. Dried seaweed, garlic extract
12 in stock
EMI Options Available at Checkout
Select Razorpay At Checkout for Existing EMI Options
Nearly all marine herbivorous, omnivorous, and grazing fish including Tangs, Rabbitfish, Large Angelfish, Pygmy Angels, Wrasses, Damsels, and some Butterflyfish. Also great for most marine invertebrates and herbivorous freshwater fish.
Tear off a piece of seaweed approximately two by three inches (5 x 7 cm) for the average 50 gallon (200 l) community tank and place it in the aquarium using Feeding Frenzy Seaweed Clips, or attach it to an aquarium rock using a rubber band. Folding the seaweed piece prior to the placement is recommended. Allow the fish to graze at leisure. Any large seaweed pieces that break loose and float to the surface should be reattached. Remove any uneaten seaweed after 24 hours. This product should be used as a supplement to other food sources. .