Tropical BioRept L Multi-Ingredient Sticks for Tortoises
₹315 – ₹4300
- Biorept l multi-ingredient sticks for tortoises
- Carefully selected natural ingredients, mainly of plant origin, meet all the dietary requirements of tortoises
- Product Contains vitamins and trace elements ensure proper shell and skeletal development and prevent other medical problems
The most common tortoises found in terrariums are: Greek tortoises ( Testudo hermanni ), Mediterranean tortoises ( Testudo graeca ), fringed tortoises (Testudo marginata ) and steppe tortoises ( Testudo horsfieldii). The diet of these species is dominated by ingredients of plant origin – especially grasses, herbs and flowers. Especially for this group, we have prepared Biorept L – a multi-ingredient food in the form of sticks for daily administration. The right composition of selected natural raw materials of plant origin covers the nutritional requirements of herbivorous turtles. Its composition is based on grasses, including timothy meadow, which makes the food very tasty. The addition of dandelion herb, plantain and marigold flowers provides valuable nutrients and an attractive aroma. The excellent taste and aroma of the sticks make the animals eagerly eat them. The reduced level of protein with an increased level of dietary fiber guarantees healthy, balanced development of turtle bones and proper shell formation.
– a new recipe adapted to the needs of herbivorous tortoises, rich in grasses and herbs.
– Timothy in its composition makes the food very tasty.
– the addition of dandelion herb, plantain and marigold flowers provides valuable nutrients and an attractive aroma.
– reduced protein level with increased fiber level guarantees healthy, balanced development of turtles and proper shell formation.
– an appropriate ratio of calcium to phosphorus (2: 1), the content of vitamins, micro- and macroelements prevents the development of rickets.
Feeding : 1-2 times a day. Remove uneaten food remains from the feeder.
100ml/28g, 250ml/70g, 500ml/140g, 5l/1.4kg