Api Reef master Test kit Code- 402M
- API REEF MASTER TEST KIT Reef Aquarium Water Test Kit 1-Count, including 7 bottle of testing solution, 2 color cards and 4 glass test tubes with cap
- Measures levels of calcium, carbonate, water hardness and phosphate
- Helps prevent invisible water problems that can be harmful to fish and cause fish loss
- Designed for use in reef aquariums only
- Use for weekly monitoring and when water or fish problems appear
10 in stock
The API® Reef Master Test Kit test 4 key parameters – calcium, carbonate hardness, phosphate, and nitrate – to keep reef inhabitants healthy. Testing is fast, easy, and accurate, yielding precise results, and comes with 4 glass test tubes with snap-tight caps and a convenient holding tub for easy, reusable storage. This kit also includes a complete, step-by-step instructional booklet with a color chart that provides information on how to correct unsafe water conditions.
We recommend that you take a few minutes each week to monitor your aquarium conditions and create a better underwater world for your fish. Testing your aquarium water has never been so easy or accurate!