AquaNature Activated Carbon Pellet Remove Odors & Impurities For Sparkling Clean Water For Fresh and Saltwater Aquaria
₹269 – ₹486
- To remove odor from aquarium water.
- Make aquarium water sparkling clear.
- It helps to remove medicines from water after medication completed.
- Helps to remove organic matter and ammonia from tap or aquarium water.
EMI Options Available at Checkout
Select Razorpay At Checkout for Existing EMI Options
AQUANATURE ACTIVATED CARBON PELLETS Media is perfect for all sorts of aquarium filters, such as hang-on-back filters, internal filters, canister filters, sumps, and more. Using this media helps to improve the appearance and quality of your aquarium water, improving the health of your fish. Activated Carbon removes organic pollutants from water, reducing odor and water discoloration. Adding carbon helps to improve the overall water quality for fish in freshwater or saltwater aquariums.
• To remove odor from aquarium water.
• Make aquarium water sparkling clear.
• It helps to remove medicines from water after medication completed.
• Helps to remove organic matter and ammonia from tap or aquarium water.
100gm will easily treat 400 L (100 US gallons) for few months. Use in a Aquanature Filter Media Net Bag. Rinse before use. For best results, AQUANATURE ACTIVATED CARBON PELLETS should be placed to the maximize flow of water through it. It may be used in a canister filter, chemical filtration module, box filter, or any high flow area of a trickle filter. RECOMMENDATION Use AQUANATURE ZEOLITE to remove ammonia and heavy metals.
Store in a cool,dry place. CAUTION Keep out of reach of children. Not for human consumption. For Aquarium use only.